Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Welcome!

I've finally stepped into the future and decided that it's time our "family" had a blog. This is where you'll find the day to day happenings in our "Brachmann" world. You'll be the first to know our thoughts, likes, dislikes and probably a bunch of stuff you could care less about! (Mike wants nothing to do with this!) I think he's afraid of what I may say about him! He better be nice to me.........

So let's get started......With all the cold and snowy weather we've been having, I've decided to start "spring cleaning"! (Peg is shaking her head already!) Isn't it funny that when you start deep cleaning you notice all the things wrong with your house? My spring cleaning frenzy has made me realize that I need new carpet in the living room and hallway, a new front door, new trim and the living room needs to be painted! Phew! That's going to be a lot of work for Mike and the boys!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh... Spring. I'm a tired of this weather! Cool website mom! :)

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
Hotwire