Monday, March 14, 2005

What a mess!

After a relaxing weekend with Joan, John and Kyra......I've decided to embark on my next project......a rummage sale! With Joan's blessing (& help!), she's assured me that I can manage this. She also promised that we'd drink some brewski's during the rummage sale! What was I thinking? Mike and I have sooooo much stuff! Remember those sweaters with the shoulder pads from the 80's? Well..... I saved them in case they came back in fashion like poncho's! It's funny to look back on these clothes! After pricing almost all of my clothes....I then tackled the baby clothes! What a mess! My goal is to price everything that's down in the basement first, then begin pricing upstairs and eventually hauling everything into the garage. (I think that's what Joan told me to do?) I'm hoping to take some pics to show the progress I'm making!

Mitch and Nick have a short week at school due to conferences. We are hoping that the weather is nice so they can take their bikes out......if the weather is bad.....then they get to help me with "rummage sale" stuff! Ahhhhh! The joys of motherhood!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll do very well with your garage sale! Have you decided on a date for the BIG event? The people await!
Joan

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, when you having the sale?

8:42 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I still have to look at my calendar, but I'm hoping that first weekend in June. I'll give you a call when I know for sure!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
Hotwire