Monday, March 21, 2005

We Are The Champions!

Did you think I was talking about the UW Panthers and UW Badgers in the NCAA basketball sweet sixteen? Heck no! Our couples bowling team (consisting of Bryan, Jill, Mike and myself) have taken first place and the season isn't even over! No one can catch us on the league with points, because we've only lost 6 this whole season! I think we get sweatshirts, which Mike and I will end up giving the boys! Ahhhhhhhh! The sweet smell of victory!

I ended up sitting around on Sunday, because I pulled a muscle in my shoulder. Ouch! It was so painful, that it even hurt when I would breathe. I'm doing much better today, though. Mike spent some time at.......THE DUPLEX! Mike and Stosh want to get the thing rented by April 1st, so Mike placed an ad and ended up getting two rental applications.

Tomorrow we are picking up my friend Ann's dog while she goes on vacation. His name is Pierre and he's a Bichon. Nick is so excited to have a dog to watch. He's promised to clean up the poop, take him for walks, and feed him! I'll post some pics of the dog later this week.

Now about the NCAA.....Mike and Mitch are so happy that both teams have made it to the "Sweet Sixteen". That means that this week will be a movie week for me, because I lose all TV rights I would normally have to the tournament games! If I only would have had a girl! Oh well, I have the Seinfeld DVD, so I can watch that instead. By the way, Mike and I love to watch movies, and this weekend we watched the movie Ray. What a great movie! I usually like to watch movies that have a small budget and are usually independent, but I really enjoyed this movie. It's my movie pick of the week! Grab a big bowl of popcorn, a glass of wine, turn up the stereo and watch this movie. Also, make sure that you watch the DVD bonus'. I'm usually only a fan of the "blooper" reels, but it was interesting to find out about the history behind this movie.

I'll be back soon.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your my hero's!
AJ

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
Hotwire