Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Go Brewer's Go!


This weekend we decided to attend the Brewers vs. St. Louis! It was a beautiful day for a game and was a treat for the boys after a long week at school. (the Brewers lost!) Mitch had performed a guitar solo at church and did an excellent job. Mike and I both got a little choked up! Of course, me more than Mike! Nick has been studying very hard this week at school with the ulitmate payoff of straight A's on his report card! He improved on every grade in every subject! Now the hard part is keeping the boys motivated until school ends! They both get the "itch" that they don't have to study or take school too seriously. Thank goodnes they have me for a mom! Mitch also has been chosen to take a national test on geography. Last year he placed first in his school, and is hoping for a repeat. This weekend Mike and I are attending the hospital fundraising ball and I'm really not looking forward to it. But.....I'll put a smile on my face, a drink in onr hand, and an auction paddle in the other and try to have some fun! Hopefully, I'll win something and get a little dancing in, too! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
Hotwire