Monday, April 11, 2005


On Saturday we all went to witness a sheep shearing at my "knitting" friend Chris'! Nick thought it was very interesting how the whole process took place. After all the shearing was done, they had 40 pounds of wool! They are sending some off to have made into a king size blanket, and the rest will be spun into yarn! The sheep are almost docile while getting sheared. That's because when they are not on their back legs, they know that they can't get away, and therefore are submissive. My boys don't even sit that still when they get their hair cut, AND they don't have to worry about anyone getting close to their "dangle doo"! Mike and I also did a ton of yard work this weekend! Phew! My upper back is killing me and Mike's legs are killing him. Ahhhhh! The affects of getting older!  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I thought it was dead.
Joan

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
Hotwire