Saturday, May 07, 2005

It's been awhile!

I know, I know, I know.....I've haven't kept up with my "blogging" duties! It's been a crazy couple of weeks with work, school, kids and so forth. Spring has finally arrived and so have all the weeds! Mike is so frustrated because he put something on the lawn that was to prevent weeds, when in fact it looks like more weeds sprout everyday! It's Mike versus the weeds! Let the battle begin!

Mitch has been busy at school finishing up some projects and getting a bit of the "spring fever"! He can't wait to start his basketball camps and just sitting around and relaxing!

Nick has been feverishly finishing up his science fair project and the last of his booktalks! Nick is looking forward to attending a week long camp! I'm just not sure how much I'm looking forward to it! Mike and Nick insist that everything will be ok! I just hope some girl from another camp doesn't sneak over to get a kiss from my Nicky! You all know how he has that Brachmann Mojo!

Me? I am planning a knitting retreat for next week and I'm looking forward to some relaxing time out at Greenlake with all my fellow knitters.

Mother's Day is tomorrow and it's Mary's birthday! We plan on enjoying brunch with Peg, Don, Chris, Betty (Don's Mom), Joan, and Mary and Willie! It should be a wonderful day! I'll post pics later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
Hotwire