Thursday, May 26, 2005

Now this is what I call livin'!


Here's Nick just laying around...doing nothing! He has that smug look on his face because as of today....there are only 10 1/2 days of school! Doesn't he look like he's just waiting to start some trouble? Look at his eyes.....don't they look like they are following you? Very, very, creepy!

We don't have any plans this Memorial Day weekend. We may take a trip out to Madison for the farmer's market and then hopefully do a little shopping! I cleaned out my closet yesterday and it took 6 hours! My tip for cleaning out your closet....when you start looking at your clothes, make a "slash" mark on the tag of clothes you think you need to keep....if and when you finally do wear it, then make the "slash" into an "x". Why? Well, the next time you clean your closet, if you see that it still has a "slash" mark, then that means you didn't wear it since the last time you cleaned your closet so....GIVE IT AWAY! This has always worked for me and it always gives me room in my closet for more clothes!

I hope that everyone has a safe Memorial Day and a special shout out to my sister-in-law Peg! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEG! Have fun in Arizona and don't do anything I (or Joan) would do!Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see the clothes your not keeping. Maybe, something I'd like.
Joan

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brachmann's!

Hope you had a very nice weekend. Did you get to Madison? This weekend I have to "tend" to my garden! No more vacationing for me for awhile! Should have pictures of our trip to Arizona ready when you come on the 11th! Looking forward to it. -Peg

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
Hotwire