Thursday, June 09, 2005

What a Good Looking Young Man!


This is what good genes produce! A fine looking young man! Watch out ladies.....Nick is a lady killer! Actually, this is Nick's first suit that we purchased him for the scholarship award presentation he did! He looks EXACTLY like Mike! I never really noticed it until I looked at him all dressed up! Nick was as cool as a cucumber when he got on stage and didn't flub his lines at all! However, I do have to complain.......Here it is.......an awards ceremony....and 2 of the presenters (5th grade girls) show up in their play clothes! I couldn't believe it! One of the moms' said that she didn't know it was that big of a deal! Are you kidding me? These high school seniors are receiving scholarships ranging from $150-$24,000! Even the high school seniors were dressed up! Whatever! I'm glad to say that all three boys all looked great and that the other young lady did as well! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
Hotwire