Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Weekend at Greenlake!


What a great time at Greenlake! We were there with Peg, Don & Chris and had wonderful weather. In the wee hours of the morning we went fishing and it was so quiet and serene. I caught 9 fish, Mike caught 1, Mitch caught 2 and Nick caught 1 (and the raft on the other pier!) Of course we ate too much and drank too much, but we had too much fun! Mitch and Chris are shown here before they go kneeboarding! Look how white their feet are!

Here's Nick on his boogie board! There aren't a lot of big waves on the lake, but Nick just loves to be the water......all day! My best purchase this summer? Those swimming goggles that Nick has on! You see......Nick has bad eyesight and would always have to swim without being able to see. He told Mike and I that he loves wakeboarding, kneeboarding, etc; but that it sucks because he can't see the boat. That was until I ordered him prescription swim goggles! Now he's able to see all the time and not have to worry about his glasses. I actually got them a little stronger than what he needs, so hopefully they'll last through next year!

Mitch is at another basketball camp this week with Rick Majerus! (he used to coach Marquette and played at Marquette) Majerus actually took Mitch aside and told him that he's improved a lot! Boy did that pump Mitch's ego! He couldn't contain himself when I picked him up!

Nick is getting ready for his week at camp! He's never been away for this long and he's assured me that he'll be fine! (did they ever capture Big Foot, yet?) Mitch and I (and his buddy Nathan) are going to State Fair on Wednesday, so they are really looking forward to eating and going on the rides. I'm just there to make sure that all those girls keep away from these two good looking guys! I'll post some pics from State Fair next week.

Now back to packing Nick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
Hotwire