Monday, October 10, 2005

The Love Story Continues......

Remember on Friday, Nick's girlfriend was supposed to get the flower he sent? Remember how nervous he was? Remember how excited I was? Well, according to Nick, her flower was sitting on a table for her to pick up, when some other girl snatched it off the table. Nick was crushed! But he's not going to let this get him down....no siree! He walked up to Alexis and told her that he did get her a flower, but someone took it. She looked at him and said that he was sweet! How cute is that?

In other news this week.......

We are going to Chicago this weekend to see Mike's cousin Rebecca. We plan on driving down on Friday, hang out with Joan/John/Mary/Willie and then have dinner on Saturday at Tucci Benuch! Mike's looking forward to some R&R, while the boys just want to swim at the hotel. Me? I'll probably kick Joan's butt in some cards and then do a little knitting. I'm working on a few Xmas gifts that I need to get done!

Did you see the Packer game? What a blowout! Now......if they can only keep the momentum. They have so many injuries that it will be very difficult for them to win any games. I have a $10 bet with Mitch that the Packers will beat the Falcons. I suppose I should give him his $10 now!

Mitchell is finally feeling better after having a double ear infection. He never got an ear infection as an infant, but gets a double when he's 13. He was in so much pain......but he now knows how important it is to take care of himself.

Well, I must get back to my wifely duties......no not that.....laundry! It amazes me the amount of laundry these men generate in my house. My biggest problem is Mike! I'll finish all the laundry and within 2 hours of finishing, the laundry basket will be full of Mike's dirty clothes he finally decided to pick up off the floor! Grrrrrrrrr! Now I make him wait a week before I'll do laundry again! Have a good week everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
Hotwire